The Parole Board will conduct a Victims Visitors' Day in Dahlonega on April 6, 2017, at the Lumpkin County Courthouse located at 325 Riley Road, Dahlonega, Georgia 30533.
- Thursday, April 6, 2017 - 10:00am
- Thursday, October 13, 2016 (All day)
The State Board of Pardons and Paroles will meet with victims of crime in Milledgeville on October 13, 2016. The opening ceremony begins at 10 a.m. Confidential meetings between victims and Parole Board member will follow.
- Tuesday, April 19, 2016 (All day)The State Board of Pardons and Paroles and the Georgia Office of Victim Services in collaboration with the Clayton Judicial Circuit Victim-Witness Assistance Program will conduct a Victims Visitors' Day on April 19, 2016, in Jonesboro, Georgia.
- Thursday, October 15, 2015 (All day)
Join us for Victims Visitors' Day, October 15, 2015, in Brunswick, Georgia. The opening ceremony begins at 10 a.m. at the new Glynn County Courthouse located at 701 H. Street, Brunswick, Georgia 31520.
- Thursday, July 30, 2015 (All day)
The State Board of Pardons and Paroles invites victims of crime to join them for the next Victims Visitors' Day on July 30, 2015, at Fort Valley State University. Crime victims can meet with the Board. The event begins at 10 a.m.
- Wednesday, January 7, 2015 (All day)Victims Visitors' Day, January 7, 2015 in Columbus, Georgia at 10 a.m.Columbus Government Center Plaza, 100 Tenth Street, Columbus, Georgia
- Thursday, July 11, 2013 - 9:00am
- Tuesday, April 23, 2013 - 10:00am
- Tuesday, February 5, 2013 - 10:00amThe Parole Board's monthly meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, February 5, 2013, at 10 a.m. The meeting will be held at the Board's fifth floor hearing room at 2 Martin Luther King, Jr., Drive, S.E., Atlanta, Georgia.
- Thursday, December 6, 2012 - 10:00am10 a.m. December 6, 2012State Board of Pardons and Paroles2 Martin Luther King Jr., Drive, S.E.Atlanta, Georgia 30334